The type of Compressor Bearing series component materials used in automobile, tractor, machinery, motor, water pump, agricultural machinery and textile machinery. Its wide application, simple design, non – separation, suitable for high – speed, reliable operation, low maintenance costs.The tight consistency between deep raceway and groove and ball enables Compressor Bearings to withstand axial loads in both directions in addition to radial loads.
Air Compressor Angular Contact Ball Bearing is a rolling-element bearing that permits rotation with low friction, and permits angular misalignment. Typically these bearings support a rotating shaft in the [bore] of the inner ring that may be misaligned in respect to the outer ring. The misalignment is possible due to the spherical internal shape of the outer ring and spherical rollers.
Advantage of Compressor Bearing：
- Reliable operation and easy maintenance.
- Flexible load regulation, wide range of air intake, wide range of adaptability.
- Overall skid-mounted structure, low noise, easy installation in urban areas, saving investment.
- Siemens PLC control system has high automation and convenient remote control.
- NSK bearing. Non return valve. Big pump not easy getting hot.
- Motor with copper wire.Connecting rod high strength. Rack frame strength high .
- Good /And Easy maintain head. Warranty :2 years.
- Compressor Bearingsfor automotive air conditioners.Inner diameters from 10 to 60mm. Small size.
- Light weight. Can be applied to automotive compressor clutches under high temperature and speed.
- Available with or without seals. Good performance under hard working conditions.
- Packing: Standard export packing
- Compressor Clutch Bearingproducts with a reasonable structure, small volume, large displacement, running steady, quiet fuel-efficient, strong power, safe, reliable, durable.
Specifications of Compressor Bearing：
|Precision Rating||P0, P2, P4, P6|
|Clearance||C0, C2, C3, C4, C5|
|Noise||Z1V1 Z2V2 Z3V3|
|Transport Package||Single Box+Carton+Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Load Direction||Radial Bearing|
Compressor Bearing application：
widely used in automobile, electrical equipment, instrument, building machinery, rolling stock agricultural machinery and various specialized machineries,machine spindle application and are used for cool and hot mills.
Compressors Nylon Spherical Roller Bearing
Compressor Bearing Features:
1.Cylinder: made of high-grade Aluminium, strength, good lubricity.
2.Piston ring: good elasticity, excellent wear resistance, low oil consumption, not easy to make the valve
3.group carbon deposition and loss of oil to burn the crankshaft and connecting rod.
4.The crankshaft, connecting rod, piston: well balanced, wear resistance, high strength, smooth running balance.
5.High reliable and durable valve; strong aluminum alloy body.
6.The motor provides reliable power, low voltage startup and running performance strong fan cooled motor and body; special shock proof design.
7.Double gas nozzle were used to direct the exhaust and pressure exhaust; pressure switch with push button, safe and convenient.
Compressor Bearings are double row angular contact ball bearings. Each Compressor Bearing consists of one outer ring, one inner ring, rolling elements and cages. Especially, Compressor Bearing requires lower noise and stronger heat resistant specialty.
Air Compressor Deep Groove Ball Bearings are made up of inner ring, outer ring, two sets of balls and two nylon cages. They usually is sealed on two sides and in advance filled the right amount of high performance grease before leave the factory. So they could meet the harsh working environment.
Compressors Nylon Spherical Roller Bearings is a kinds of special bearing for auto air conditioners, belong to double row ball bearings. This bearings have simple and compact design structure, heavy-load, long-life, high installation precision. At the same time, this type bearings own all the best feature of deep groove ball bearing, such as high precision, low noise, easy installation.