Clutch Bearing is the most common type of rolling bearing. The basic type of Clutch Bearing consists of an outer ring, an inner ring, a steel ball and a group of cage. The dust cover material is pressed by the steel plate, and only the dust entering the bearing roller can only play a simple way. Anti oil type for the contact type oil seal, can effectively prevent the grease inside the bearing overflow.
Advantage of Clutch Bearing：
- The bearing rings are manufactured by bearing steel material GCr15 (52100) which extend the bearingservice life.
- Steel cages are designed to be riveted with two-piece that ensure extremely close tolerance of the ball pocket. This make sure the smooth running and lubricant circulation on the rolling surface.
- High quality lithium grease use in Clutch Release Bearingssuch as Kyodo Yushi Multi-Temp SRL or Shell RL, which can withstand temperature ranging -50 to 150 degree Celsius.
- Rubber Seals are manufactured with a combination of SPCC metal and HNBR rubber that can withstand high temperature up to 150 degree Celsius.
- The tolerance ofbearingsare P6 (ABEC-3), or even higher grade P5 (ABEC-5).
- The Noise and vibration are controlled at level Z3V3.
- The inner radial clearance is very important in Clutch Bearings, hereby data tablet for reference.
- All the material forClutch Bearingare from the best suppliers in China.
- All the Hydraulic Clutch Release Bearingparts are 100% strictly inspected before and during production including Metallurgical testing, crack detection, roundness, hardness, roughness and g++eometric dimensions.
- 10. High quality and competitive price.
- 11. All theOne Way Clutch Bearingsare original.
One Way Clutch Bearing
Specifications of Clutch Bearing：
|Package||Single Box or as Your Requirements|
|Trademark||SUMA or OEM|
|Transport Package||Single Box or as Your Requirements|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
Clutch Bearing Feature:
With the function of one-way clutch and bearing In a small space , effectively use of space.
2.Easy to install
For the installation of the shaft or shell, there are two locking methods–Pressing lock and key lock.
3.Lifting torque capacity
A large number of cams are arranged between the inner and outer rings, which can transmit more torque than the shell-shaped roller clutch.
Clutch Bearing application：
Clutch Bearing is mainly applied on high speed, high precision and little axial load occasions, such as airplane engine main shaft, machine tool main shaft and main shafts of other high speed precision machine. It can also be applied on high frequency motor, steam turbine, oil pump, air compressor and printing machine etc. It is one of the bearings most widely used in machinery industry.
Automotive Wheel Hub Clutch Tension Cylindrical Taper Roller Bearing are the most common type and are used in a wide variety of applications. Not only are they capable of supporting radial loads but also moderate axial loads in either direction. Due to their low torque, they are suitable for applications where high speed and low power loss is required. They are easy to mount and suitable for many different configurations.
Their design allows them to withstand combined radial and axial loads. This is why they are used in many fields such as agriculture, railway, industry, … Moreover the friction and the sound level are considerably reduced thanks to the lubricating film.
They are available in standard version, without sealing or in sealed version.